You should all have received your grades and feedback for your Static Images by now. You did a great job and I was really impressed with the ideas that you came up with and the way that you presented them. I have picked out a few to display here. Please add a comment to say what you think about the images you see here.
We have now watched “Hugo” all the way through and you have started to work through the activities to explore the film. Please add a short review below. Use the Review Preparation document to help you that has been shared in our Google Classroom. Here is a brief checklist of things to include;
- A star rating
- What type of film it is
- What happens in the film?
- Who are the main characters and what are they like?
- Did you enjoy the film? Why/why not? What were its good and bad points?
- Write about a scene you particularly enjoyed or remembered. Why was it good/memorable?
- Would you recommend this film? Who would enjoy it most? Why?